Monday, February 6, 2012

[Photo] Naoto Inti Raymi, Kim Hyun Joong's Soccer Buddy Watched his Premium Live Concert 2012


I've been thinking for about 30 mins. about the fuLL name of Hyun Joong's soccer buddy... all that I could see on others' tweet was 'Naoto'....
Thanks to my dearest eonnie @khjean14 for giving me some hint about it.. hahah 

Naoto Nakamura (Naoto Inti Raymi) is a Japanese singer-songwriter, novelist, radio DJ and an amateur football player.. just a bit infos for you guys who doesn't know him that well (ehemm Like I do! 'coz All I know about him was he's a football player! @_@)



Taken a few months ago when Hyun Joong went to Japan..



As other friends' Love... Naoto Nakamura showed Hyun Joong his Love of Friendship... He watched Hyun Joong's concert awhile ago.. 

I hope next time I could see his 4 dongsaengs on his upcoming concerts...



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT




source: Ameba.com / Inti Raymi
courtesy of @khjean14

No comments:

Post a Comment