Friday, January 17, 2014

[News] Kim Hyun Joong Not Nervous of Kwak Dong Yeon's Good Acting Skills



 'Inspiring Generation' Kim Hyun Joong, 'Are You Nervous Because of Kwak Dong-yeon's good acting skills? NO'

KHJ: I've heard many people saying that I resemble Kwak Dong Yeon. I don't know whether is it because we have the same haircut but thanks to the resemblance, I think it can give more essence to the drama.

When asked whether is he influenced by the child actor's remarkable acting skills...

KHJ: Absolutely not. Kwak Dong Yeon has his own thoughts and acting skills as an actor, and so do I. But as good as he's doing in his role, I'm not feeling nervous or stressed because of this.



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


source: reviewstar.hankooki.com
Translation Credit: 스테파니 @5StarsAs1

No comments:

Post a Comment