Friday, September 16, 2011

[Info] Amazing Comments from NON-KHJ Fans after Shenzhen Perfect Concert


I was totaLLy happy when I read these amazing + funny + yet overwhelmed comments from NON-KHJ fans at 'Shenzhen Perfect Concert' awhile ago.. 



--"Kim Hyun Joong's appearance was the hottest, craziest; non-stop screams filling the air. Songs + dances are gorgeous + cool. So this is why..."


--"Kim Hyun Joong's first time to China...but his fans are so many!!"



--"it seems not only is Kim Hyun Joong going to be famous after tonight...his fans will be too!"


--"Why is it that it is so different when KHJ came onstage! The 90ers behind me kept shouting he's gorgeous + the fan-boys said he dances very well.."


--"Apparently the whole stadium is packed with Kim Hyun Joong's fans! Really gave me a fright! A fan-boy behind me also suddenly jumped up + started dancing!"


--"This guy is apparently from Korea...Dunno what he's singing but the venue seems to be packed by his fans...Do you know him? Guess I'm really old now.."


I bet they're going to be 'Henecians' after they witnessed on how our ONLY ONE 'KING HYUN JOONG' brought the Shenzhen down tonight!! ^_^ 


credit to:@ONLYkhjtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment