Monday, September 26, 2011

[Photo] Kim Kyu Jong at MNet Serenade [FanCam]





From lois:


I've never watched this program before so I had no idea of it.
Mnet Serenade is for TV viewers who are planning to confess their love to other one.
While the applicant are singing love serenade, special singer come up to the stage to encourage and help them.
Kyu Jong was a guest MC with Noh Hong Chul(My favorite entertainer!) and Han Gru today.
Our sweet boy seemed to be worried about the applicant who looked very nervous on stage and treat them kindly. I don't know when it'll be airing.
It was very hard to take pictures as much as I wanted cause the gaurd was too tight.
Sorry for the terrible quality. I did my best. ^^
Please REPOST with full credit


credit:loiskr.bc/PJMForever/kr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment