Thursday, September 15, 2011

[Translation] Heo Young Saeng Left A Message On His TOK


Hello~~^^
A greetings after a long while..everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving night..?^^
As for me..I have a good rest..!! keke

I heard that my very own fanclub Y.E.S is yes!!
Thank you~~^^ This fanclub name is easy to pronounce
Yes!!!
Everyone, the unconditional YES!!!!! kekekeke
Ah..and I've joined the musical..!!
I should announced on the homepage first..
I'm also not sure..in the basketball team cafe (Atti Basket)...I've mentioned it there...
Sorry~~~ wanted to make a sudden announcement..;;
In my Twitter..said I'll be coming back with my new looks..Did a little 'notice' there.. (My 'mysterious personality' gone again)

Well..please anticipate for this~and give your many supports~~
Even starting from now I'm feeling a little nervous.. I'll work hard to present my best image~~^^
Gonna join the musical..keke so shy~~
So..Please give me many supports ^^
Will reveal the musical photos tomorrow

Coming soon....


credits: Youngsaeng's TOK + Stephanie (@5StarsAs1 http://www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com/) (English translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment