Thursday, October 13, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong: "I Watched Every Episode of 'Protect the Boss'"



In a recent interview, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he watched the hit drama "Protect the Boss" in support of JYJ's Kim Jaejoong, a close friend of his.

According to Hyun Joong, "Jaejoong recently appeared in the SBS drama 'Protect the Boss'. I watched each and every episode of the drama." He was also all praises for Jaejoong's acting, admitting that, "I even texted him with things like: 'The drama is fun, I see?' and 'You’re good at acting, I see?' I also joked, saying he should invite me to the afterparty."

He also hinted at the possibility of a duet with Jaejoong stating, "While drinking together we shared conversations such as, ‘wouldn’t it be nice for people who are close with each other to have an album out.’ ... I think it will be fun if we do it."

Kim Hyun Joong is in the midst of preparations for his upcoming single, "Lucky Guy," with the music video set for release on October 13.


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


credit:writer_girl / soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment