Friday, January 27, 2012

[Vid + Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Kiss Kiss Performance in Music Station, Japan







TRANSLATION

MC: How do you feel in Japan?
Hyun Joong: I Live in Japan in 1 & a haLf year, so I feel comfortable

MC: ah, I see. Where? 
Hyun Joong: I live in a mansion near Tamachi Station.

MC: at Tamachi? What have you eaten in Tamachi? 
Hyun Joong: I had gyu-don at a shop, "Sukiya" near Tamachi Station.

MC: Wow, What did you do in Japan this time?
Hyun Joong: I went to a traditional shop in Ginza yesterday.

MC: What did you buy?
Hyun Joong: I bought "meneki neko" (beckoning cat) 

MC: it's a unique one, what else did you buy? 
Hyun Joong: I wanted to buy ( I bought he didn't speak the point cLearLy) "fu-rin" (wind bell)

MC: then pLease stand..
Hyun Joong: Thank You 


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



English translation: onlykhjtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment