Thursday, February 16, 2012

[News] Heo Young Saeng Admires Kim Kyu Jong's Acting Skills




SS501 Heo Young Saeng named Kyu Jong as the person with the most outstanding acting skills among SS501 members.

On 15-Feb, KBS new daily sitcom ‘Sent From Heaven’ (Previously literally translated as ‘I Need A Fairy’) press conference was held at Daechi-dong Convention Diament, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, with Cha InPyo, Shim HyeJin, Hwangwoo SeulHye, Lee DooIl, Yoon JiMin, Park HeeJin, WooRi, Park MinWoo, MinJi, Choi JungWon, ShinWoo, Go ChanSoo PD, etc attended the event.

In the sitcom, Heo Young Saeng will be appearing as a singer too, he expressed his feelings at the press conference on that day “This is the first time I am doing a sitcom, so I am very nervous and looking forward to it.”

And as to whether members who went into acting before him gave him any advices, he responded “I haven’t been in contact with them since the sitcom started.”

In addition, out of Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Kyu Jong, he named Kim Kyu Jong as the member whom he thinks has the best acting skills, he said “Even though the other members are good in acting too, Kim Kyu Jong’s acting with his eyes is really good so it attracted my attention. I hope I will be good as an actor too.”

Heo Young Saeng added “I will be showing myself always smiling in this sitcom. I hope viewers can smile together with me when they see me smiling”, telling us about his role in the sitcom.

‘Sent From Heaven’ is about a funny pair of fairy mother & daughter ChaeHwa (HwangWoo SeulHye) and WangMo (Kim HyeJin) who came to earth for a while, but lost their winged clothes, thus had to stay on earth and experience life on earth. The first broadcast will be on 27-Feb, and will compete with MBC ‘High Kick, Revenge of the Short-Legged’ which airs at the same timeslot.





PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



Credits : imahh@starnnews.com + (English Translation) @xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment