Thursday, May 17, 2012

[Info] Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Fan Meeting in China; Songlist Revealed


are you excited to know what he will be singing on his China tour? ^^ check out the songlist below! 



 He will be in China from 29th May till 12th June. This is the song list approved by the embassy.

This songlist applies to all of his China FM tours.


  1. BREAK DOWN 

  2. 재발(Please)

  3. KISS KISS

  4. Yes I Will

  5. Do you like that

  6. Lucky Guy

  7. 웃어요(Smile)

  8. 나는 네 남자 (I’m ur man)

  9. U

  10. Marry Me
  11. Let me go

  12. 고맙다 (Thank You)
  13. Happiness is…

  14. LOVE

  15. Fortunate

  16. ONE MORE TIME

  17. 내 머리는 나빠서 Because I’m Stupid

  18. If you’re like me



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



Source : mcprc.gov.cn /babyvfan
photo credit: xinmsn

No comments:

Post a Comment