Thursday, June 7, 2012

[News] Kim Hyung Jun I Love You Ending Testimonial ; "Feel touched being able to act alongside with senior Lee Sun Jae”



Kim Hyung Jun exposed his passionate attitude of a fan towards his big senior Lee Sun Jae.

When Kim Hyung Jun’s SBS Drama “I Love You” ended, he reiterated his infinite respect for the big senior Lee Sun Jae whom he acted alongside with.

Kim Hyung Jun also expressed that, “it is unbelievable yet amazing that when first drama ‘Sunshine Girl’ ended not long, immediately started filming for the second drama. The fact that I was able to act along with the Lee Sun Jae (선생님-teacher/sir) whom I like and admire, itself is something that I am very touched and grateful for”.

Also expressed his deep thoughts by saying “in this production beside senior Lee Sun Jae, I really spent a wonderful time with many outstanding seniors, learning things that money can’t buy. Being able to breathe together in this heartwarming production written by writer Kangfull, is really something that is unforgettable”.
He also did not forget to pledge his aspirations as an actor saying, “although I am still inadequate in many ways, but because of the warm attention and encouragement from viewers and support from fans, I was able to finished filming this production happily. There is still a long way ahead. There is a little satisfaction being an actor, and also experienced the charm of being an actor. In the future, please also look forward as I steadily grow as an actor.”

In addition, Kim Hyung Jun also stated, “After this production, plan to appear as a singer through the release of a solo album. In order not to disappoint fans who have been anticipating a lot, I am putting my heart and soul to the final touches (of the album), so please look forward to it.”

Meanwhile, Kim Hyung Jun revealed on Twitter, a proof photo shot he took with Lee Sun Jae smilingly during the drama ending party on June 4th as well as an autograph stating, “To Kim Hyung Jun, you must make your dream come true!”


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


News: Newsen
Translation: ONLY JUN 

No comments:

Post a Comment