Monday, July 23, 2012

[News] Kim Hyun Joong Has 70 Year Old Grandma Fan?!


Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong successfully finishes his solo concert in Japan with explosive popularity




Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong returned to Korea after a successful concert in Japan.

On the July 21st episode of KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly," photos of Kim Hyun Joong's Japanese solo concert were aired.

It was said that a lot of fans gathered in Saitama prefecture. Many Japanese fans held up picket signs displaying his name to support him.

Kim Hyun Joong shared, "I held this concert as a gift for those who bought my album because to my surprise, the albums sold really well."

He talked about his fans saying, "I have teenage fans, but I think I have more older fans. I noticed a 70 year old grandma holding a glowstick, and thought to myself that I have to work really hard."
The singer on the day of the concert, also was said to be in a poor state as he had the cold, still put on a amazing show for his fans.

Also, Kim Hyun Joong recently grabbed the number 1 spot on the Oricon chart. He remarked, "It still don't feel the success. I think showcasing my distinct color is much more important than my rank."


PLEASE E-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment