Saturday, January 26, 2013

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Unlimited Tour 2013 in Takamatsu , Kagawa


  • Good evening to people from UDON prefecture! This is Kim Hyun Joong . Thanks that a lot of fans came to tonight show. To tell you the truth, i had the fact which i didn't know..
  • One year has been already passed since I've debuted in Japan? When was that? nijyuugo? (25th?) I'm still a fresh singer in Japan (big laugh). As I have now, I can have the concert in Kagawa, it's because of your support.
  • According to the staff, I'm the first korean artist to have a concert in Kagawa. It might be wrong. Is it famous from UDON in Kagawa, right? Tangerine is also famous, right? My staff told me that and bought me that. haha
  • Hyun joong laughed out when he introduced the next song saying “it's the proposal song". "I feel like i'm speaking out what i shouldn't say.“ and he kept laughing. but he didn't say the reason why he laughed out.But he said “It's the wedding ceremony for Wondergirls, Sonne-ssi in Korea.
  • Hyun Joong said “i really don't relate to her at all, but as the same artist, i wanna sing the song! It's for her husband!Don't tell me strange, funny (?) things, I'm gonna be misunderstood what i mean!“
  • Hyun Joong danced a lot tonight. He danced “bench dance“? from KISS KISS at steps on the stage, of course, the one, hand closing n opening one too.
  • While Hyun Joong sang a song? his muffler stuck to something, and the fans near there took it off. Then he said, “i thought i was gonna die to be tided my neck up, because it was too hard to breath“!
  • Hyun Joong said, “there're fans i've seen a lot of times and the first time. i surely remember all of them.“
  • Hyun Joong gave away his scarf to the first row fans after singing Your Story....
  • Hyun Joong run out audience seats when he sang Lucky guy!
  • He said “I say this every venues... If there're some reason fans aren't able to join tonight show,I'm sure to come over here again, I' gonna come to Kagawa again, I promise you. Even if a few fans,if these fans are waiting for me, i'm surely willing to come here again.“
  • There was a live mv that shows Hyun Joong went off the stage n get ready to the encore. It shows Hyun Joong went back to the staff room and drank water and encouraged fans to call for encore.
  • Hyun Joong came to down to audience seats!
  • the last last song 4 anchor was U, he walked audience seats.
  • Hyun Joong sang 5 songs for anchor tonight!


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by @yukirin518 / @SS501KHJ606
Translated by: Die Hard Henecians

photo credit to: MurdererQ


No comments:

Post a Comment