Friday, April 26, 2013

[Tweetbits] Kim Hyun Joong SBS Barefoot Friends Variety Show in Indonesia (Arrival)


  • Some said KHJ will come out from VIP lounge. Cause the mens who wearing black suit already standby at Blue Sky way
  • I think KHJ already picked up by car and go to hotel maybe. Only staffs are still waiting for luggages.
  • KHJ & casts didnt came out from domestic arrival maybe because the fans outside are really2 crowded.
  • OMG! I see barefoot friends casts in the bus in front of me. I took a car there.
  • Barefoot friends are in the bus in front of me
  • I can see Hyun Joong from the back. He's wearing a cap. Aaaaa~
  • I think the bus is going to Malioboro now~
  • The bus stop in Malioboro~
  • KHJ & casts are still filming in the bus. Not come out yet~
  • Hyun Joong sits at left side of the bus. Hes wearing a cap & red sweater. Cant take a clear picture
  • I see Hyun joong clearly inside the bus. Oh god! He's really really handsome!!!
  • I think they're have fun filming in the bus. HJ is laughing happily. U can imagine his face :)
  • Staffs still breafing~
  • I'm not sure but there are 2 cars are ready here. Maybe it will bring and devided two teams going for mission
  • Staffs still breafing and preparing ,the fans are getting more and more crowded
  • HJ is out and pass in front of me *died*
  • OMG!! KHJ shook my hand T.T
  • Believe or not KHJ is really popular in Jogja. Really!!!
  • Please keep calm guys. Dont hurt HJ :(
  • Dont pinch HJ's cheeks!! >.<
  • You can follow HJ wherever he goes. But please dont make him scared and hurt him!!
  • HJ is in the bus, now. Hope he dont get any serious injured! Please stay calm guys. I'm begging you :(
  • KHJ's fans from HongKong who're going with me really get angry with fans here. So please dont make a bad story for all dear.
  • Now all cast are inside the bus. They eating all food that they have bought. Seems that they enjoying it :)
  • Bus is leaving now, dont know where they go~
  • They're going to Hotel now. They stay at Inna Garuda Hotel I think~
  • Sorry, they stay at Edu Hotel not Inna Garuda. I think only staffs who are stay at Inna Garuda
  • Sorry, my batere is getting low. Let the casts rest well and see you tomorrow. Remember, please stay calm. Oke~
  • Sorry for twice. Some said they just filming at Edu Hostel and will stay at another hotel~

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by @tripleSkaltim



No comments:

Post a Comment