Monday, April 29, 2013

[Tweetbits] Kim Hyun Joong SBS Barefoot Friends Variety Show in Indonesia (Day 4)


  • Barefoot Friends team just arrived in the next filming location for this morning~
  • This location is very famous in Jogja. You can go here now if u know kkk~ but today the air is so soooo hot!
  • We can watch them during filming but we need to calm down and no shouting :)
  • All of casts are walking to the set place in front of us
  • Hyun Joong always make us died! Kkkkk~
  • HJ's wearing a black cap, green scarf, and grey outfit. They will start filming soon
  • Seems like they're divided into 2 teams. And start the mission.
  • Kyaaaa my friend from Japan & Hongkong are sooo lucky. They're invited to take a picture with HJ's team
  • When HJ walked in front of me I call him Hyun Joong ssi,he smile to me and also waving. Kyaaaa >.<
  • Seems like all fans are doing the mission too. We run and run to follow the team kkkk~
  • I think each team has to find some foreigners to take a picture with them~
  • HJ's team going to somewhere by car. Still dont know yet where will they go
  • Even though I still cant take a picture with Hyun Joong but I had a photo with his manager~ kkkkk
  • The casts are having their lunch and the staffs still preparing at the set place~
  • Oh sorry, they havent lunch yet. They still doing a mission
  • I could see Hyun Joong clearly! Yeey :D
  • HJ's team take a rest for a while. Err.. HJ's sweating alot kkkk
  • I'm going to die day by day see Hyun Joong. Help me, God! :)
  • The casts will filming under twins tree~
  • If HJ oppa can pass the twin trees with eyes closed it mean he will come back to Jogja
  • HJ's team at a restaurant now. Having their meal. I'm eating here too :D
  • I cant breath OMG. I'm at same restaurant with Hyun Joong's team. So close with him :)
  • Kkkk~ UEE made us very shock. Cause she fainted suddenly. But actually she just pretending. Hyun Joong laughing so much lol
  • The casts have to order their meal and they trying hard speak in Indonesia. Soooo cute lol
  • I can see clearly all 7 casts and hear their conversation even though I dont understand kkkk~
  • HJ's laughing~~ err.... >.<
  • HJ's team are eating. Not sure what he has ordered but looks like noodle
  • Seems like HJ is really hungry. He eat so fast! Lol
  • HJ's team already left the restaurant. Still dont know yet where will they go~
  • Barefoot Friends team will back to Jakarta tonight then to Korea. Bye guys, thanks for filming in Jogja, Indonesia.
  • Many fans send off BFF team at Adi Sucipto AP, Jogja :)
  • Hyun Joong's wearing black outfit at airport. Looks like he is in a good mood today. He jump and jump like a child kkk~
  • HJ's flight to Jakarta tonight by Garuda Indonesia GA217 at 8.30 pm (Jogja time)
  • Good bye to all BFF team. Wish u have a good time in Jogja. Please come back again later~ kkk


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by @tripleSkaltim

No comments:

Post a Comment