Tuesday, August 13, 2013

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong “I want to live as myself and not as an entertainer just for one day”





'Barefoot Friends' Kim Hyun Joong “I want to live as myself and not as an entertainer just for one day”

As Kim Hyun Joong was looking at the peaceful nighttime view of the sea, he confessed that he wants to live as himself and not as an entertainer just for one day.

Afterwards, he gave an example such as when a restaurant owner gave him rolled up eggs on the house after recognizing him. “It was just a bad timing. I was too full to eat, but if I hadn’t eaten it then I would’ve felt bad.”

Further, he mentioned “If I were not me only for one day…it’s not that I’m not grateful..just want to be less grateful only for one day.” One can only imagine the predicament of being an entertainer.

However, Kim Hyun Joong expressed his desire to write lyrics showing this kind of candid feelings in his own song. After singing the song, he “again wants to live with gratitude,” in which one can see how much he values his life as an entertainer.



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


Source: reviewstar
English trans credit: @FortheLoveofKHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment