Sunday, October 13, 2013

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 Sports Today Interview







  • "Seems like people are happy if they have wealth and fame,but I think its more important to find happiness in being content with what you have."
  • "Enjoy today instead of regretting the past. I hope everyone enjoys every moment now and be content. I sincerely wish everyone happiness."

Love will have to wait~ Work is priority

  •  "I don't have a girlfriend yet. It's not easy to love because right now I really like doing my job. Love can be anytime. But a good role, if not now then you can't do it anymore. I don't want to miss the opportunity to take on a good role, so right now I want to be more devoted to my work.
  • If I have to say my ideal type, I like a woman who drinks well. Haha.
  • I usually enjoy drinking soju. I want to share stories about this and that by drinking soju together, having good conversations with her.
  • Even though in the past I said that I like a woman with long straight hair and oval-shaped face, but even if she looks that way, first of all our hearts / minds need to be compatible, right?"


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


Source: stoo.asiae.co.kr
Translations: @AlienPrinceKHJ
photo credit @Khjlovesbuin

No comments:

Post a Comment