Friday, April 11, 2014

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong, "Do it like Lee Byeong-heon if you want to go abroad"




Kim Hyun-joong was interviewed in a café on the 5th.

Regarding going overseas, he said, "I should be able to speak the language before I go. I think I'll only be able to act in another language when I have mastered it enough to be able to express my feelings".

"I don't think it's right to act when you don't understand the language. There is a method called dubbing but then my co-star won't be able to understand what I am saying".

"So I think Lee Byeong-Heon is really great. He speaks fluent English and he expresses his emotions well in another language. I think I should be like Lee Byeong-Heon if I want to go to another country. I need to study languages more'.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-joong recently starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Inspiring Generation" as Sin Jeong-tae.


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...
posted at hancinema.net

No comments:

Post a Comment