Monday, February 23, 2009

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Interview Via Phone Patch



Left to Right : Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyun Joong



To Min Ho : "Min Ho ah, you are too tall. When we are filming using a long shot, I look shorter than you, really pisses (jokingly) me off. Don't walk with me next time."

To Kim Bum : "Kim Bum, do you still want to be an artiste in future? Your "secret" photos are in my hands, if you don't listen properly to what I say in future, I will distribute them to everyone!"

*** according to the article, Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum were beside him during this interview and that their laughter was heard on the airwaves when they heard what Hyun Joong has to say about them. ***

To Kim Joon : "You always bet with me when we play a game of pool even though you know that I am bad at it. Hyung, you are such a good person, just lose to me once alright?"



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



credit: coolsmurf

No comments:

Post a Comment