Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy 501 Day ; Still Keeping the Faith!




Well , to tell you honestly this is my first time to write here in my site.. As in , writing down my thoughts and feelings for my beloved boys SS501. I still can't figure out why am I doing this , maybe ... just maybe there's a Lot of things that are running into my mind that if I didn't take that out it'll sudden burst out like a bomb >_<

To all SS501 fans ( WE , the Triple S ) celebrating this day as 501 day for couple of years now.  As one of TS, waiting for this day to come is one of our fave thing to do ^^...Everyone got excited and since last night we're all happy trending , chatting and reminiscing those wonderful and bubbly days of SS501 together...

But this morning all us got shocked when a news saying Hyung Jun is going for enlistment next year.. I still can't believe it though I know, we all know that time, each member will go in for military service.. Kyu Jong will be going out next year , but Hyung Jun will be going in.. So, our expectation for their comeback as soon as Kyu Jong's release became false alarm... But then, I realized God has a better plan for them. If not for the soonest then for the near future, if everything falls into place. What should we do then? just like what we said when they decided to be on hiatus state that we, Triple S will wait until their comeback..until the Five of them will become as one AGAIN! even if it takes 5 years or more.. We still keep on waiting and believing.. SS501 will always be SS501 no matter what.. no matter what each member will achieve for their solo careers.. As a true and a hardcore SS501 fan, We should keep our promises to them , to support and Love them all the way and that's all that matters. Just Like what leader had said before -- "I will walk with my dongsaeng til the end!"  --- Let's walk with SS501 til the end!

Happy 501 Day to all of my TS siblings around the world! ♥♥♥


Let's Stop Doubting ... Let's Keep on Believing ...





2 comments:

  1. Unnie sometimes i have thought likes this. I myself love SS501's member so i dont mind which name they are called ss501 or what. If they fail to keep the comback promise it is not the matter. The real matter is that their brotherhood and their bond are the same as before. Whatever they do if that brings happiness for them, i will just support them.
    Back to 2010 when hearing the bad news about SS501 disband and rumors. I felt really upset cuz i have just known them in late 2008. That cant be like this. But time goes by and it proves that SS501 boys still there, together by their ways. Just a hiatus on their group activities. They kept contact and support for each other's activities. Isnt that great.

    Just wish the comeback day will come as soon as possible and the green light sticks will shine again ^^ and the fanchant are repeated proudly during their performance.
    We and SS501's member have a long ways to go and wait. Just keep calm n love them as usual.
    Thank you 501 times for keeping update the news n info of SS501 and for this entry unnie
    *big hug for u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dear dongsaengie! ^_^ you gave a big smile reading ur comment.. I don't why I end up writing an entry tonight hhahaa But I felt better afterwards. I guess it's because of magnae's issue regarding enlistment for next year.. I'm so upset this morning after reading some news about it. and then seeing their old vids on my tl that makes even more hurtful for me.. But thanks you and to the rest of my TS family... I have a breather.. reading ur tweets about support / Love and faith for our boys makes me stronger! *big hugs to you dear* :)) Loveyah!

      Delete