Thursday, August 18, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong admits he dated a celebrity for 10 months



on June 14, 2011 at 5:29 am

On June 14th, SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong dropped by SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” for an interview, during which he openly confessed that he dated a female celebrity for approximately ten months. When DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Have you ever shown any interest to a female celebrity, or have you received a confession from them?”, Kim Hyun Joong responded, “Yes, it’s true.” When asked how many, the singer responded, “I didn’t get any confessions, but I did date someone. We met for about ten months.” Musing, he continued, “I made kimchi fried rice for my girlfriend one time,” stunning fans with the romantic side of his personality. Kim Hyun Joong also commented on his ultimate ideal woman, Lee Hyori: “I wouldn’t like to meet Hyori nuna while I’m drinking. She’s a nuna that I respect and receive a lot of help from, so I don’t think I’d be able to drink with her comfortably.”


credit:allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment