Thursday, August 18, 2011

[News] TVXQ’s Yunho & Kim Hyun Joong reveal embarrassing stories on SBS’s “Strong Heart”



on June 16, 2011 at 5:17 am

On June 14th, TVXQ’s Yunho and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared embarrassing moments they experienced during an important event.

Yunho began, “I was filming a cola CF and had to drink 23 bottles. I had no choice but to do it in order to film a good scene. After the filming, I went to meet with the advertisers, who all happened to be women. I was going to greet them with a cool, low voice, but I ended up burping. I burped, ‘Thank youuuuuuuu~.’”

Kim Hyun Joong went a step further by revealing an even more embarrassing story involving a plastic bottle. He explained, “I had to go to the bathroom really bad while filming ‘School of Rock.’ I missed the chance to go to the bathroom so I reached a point where I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

He continued, “I noticed that there was a bathroom right next to the entrance so I decided to run in before the female students came in. Unfortunately, there was a large crowd of them coming in and I realized that I’d be crushed to death if I went in. I did a U-turn and returned to the auditorium’s waiting room.”

To the amusement of others, he revealed, “I found an old plastic bottle behind the stage, so I cut a part of it with scissors and… I’ll be taking what happened next to my grave.” He added, “I threw the plastic bottle out the window after I used it.”


credit:allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment