Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Photo] Park Jung Min Twitter Update [092911]

  













--A man who has the quality to drink afternoon tea in addition to meal...












JungMin0403 8 hours ago Twitter
대만에 닭열매가 있다면 말래이시아엔 까마귀열매가!!!

--If there is chicken-fruit in Taiwan, there is crow-fruit in Malaysia



-- What am I~~doing? In cable car!! Really when I came out, it would rain! 



-- In Malaysia ~~ ^^ floating above the cloud Bong Bong







 --Found an interesting photo when I was free in Taiwan~! Ranka beside me was changing his dirty coat! The feeling of covering! ! When taking photo every time, since Iam an artist, my hair  will come out and pull the other backward. To test my endurance. One of the three that I reaLLy miss.. 



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL & PROPER CREDIT



source:@JungMin0403

No comments:

Post a Comment