Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[News] The Secret Behind Kim Hyun Joong’s New Album’s Numbers ’39 25 6′


Kim Hyun Joong revealed the story behind the secret of the numbers on his new album jackets.

In the recent interview, Kim Hyun Joong said, ‘The numbers 39 25 6′ on my new album jacket is actually Bae Yongjun-ssi’s age, my age and my birthday (6/6)’

He added laughingly, ‘I buy the lottery numbers every week too. It’s okay if I win but I’m not sure about the precise details’. In fact, out of the 6 lottery numbers, Kim Hyun Joong have uncovered 4 correct numbers out of the 6. On that day, Kim Hyun Joong had another 3 numbers 1, 23, 45′ to ’39, 25, 6′ for fun.

Kim Hyun Joong expressed, ‘My daily motto is ‘Life is just one shot’. We live just once and I wanted to give it one shot. Even in this album, I’m tempting to convey this message too’.

Additionally, Kim Hyun Joong will start his second mini album’s promotion this 11th of October with his title track ‘Lucky Guy’. Later that, he will be having his Japan Nationwide Concert tour and planning to hold the Asia Tour concert next year.



Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. 



Source: Nate
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment