Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Mentioned Jaejoong and Junsu In His Interview‏





Have you mentioned to Jaejoong before about collaborating as a duo?
“Yes, I did mentioned stuffs like, ‘If we were friends with very good relationship and also a group member, isn’t it a good thing?’. I wish to do things that is not regrettable.”

Was it due to any admiration for Jaejoong, thus the plan (for collaboration)?
“It wasn’t any traits in particular (laughs), it’s simply the feeling that it would be interesting. In fact, when we drink, we would talk randomly.”


About Jaejoong’s involvement in ‘Protect The Boss’
“I watched it too. He acted very well and I did messaged him my praises. Then he jokingly said that I should go for the second session of the wrap up party…”

What do you like to do during your break?
“I love to play freely and thus I like to play soccer with JYJ’s Junsu. Or not, I would go for a holiday.”



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



source: tvreport
credit: loveissammi
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment