Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[News] Boyfriend’s Young Min is Kim Hyun Joong from Sorae Village?



Paparazzi pictures of Boyfriend’s Young Min are getting a lot of attention online.

An online community posted pictures with the caption, “Kim Hyun Joong from Sorae Village? Pictures of Boyfriend’s Young Min! Cleaning eyes.”


In the pictures, Young Min is wearing simple clothes but his crisp appearance captured the public’s attention.


People responded: “I thought he was really Kim Hyun Joong.” “I cleaned my eyes with the pictures!” “It would make my day if I met him on the street.” “I heard that their agency is in Sorae Village. I want to go there everyday.” “He is a standard god!”

-some omitted not related to Kim Hyun Joong-

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


credit: korea.com
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment