Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[Vid + Translation] Kim Kyu Jong's Message on Screen at ThanKYU with Triple S Fan Meeting




Translation


I never forget the day we met for the very first time.
I really loved your beautiful smile and cheering for us.
Everytime I felt tired you comforted me and gave the meaning of happiness to me.
It was really huge gift to me.
ThanKYU very much.
Memory has a super power like what love has.
Let's keep what we've done up to now in our mind, then think about our future.
Although we'll be far away for a while, we can be together in our momory.
I'll be always dreaming of the day we will meet again.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME.
I'll cheer up and smile with remembering how I was happy with you.
Please promise me.
Don't get hurt.
Have a smile everyday.
Go to bed early.
I'll be waiting for you in your dream.
Wherever you go, wherever you are, I'll keep my eyes on you.
I AM YOU.


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by: rika1971325
Translation: loiskr

No comments:

Post a Comment