Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[Translation] Kim Hyung Jun KStyle Interview




Kstyle interview [Eng trans] SS501 Kim Hyung Jun become Hanryu Star who "Uza chara"? 

(means annoying) The first challenge and the starring drama "Sunshine Girl" Interview.


Kim Hyung Jun who played the starring of the drama "Sunshine Girl" as the first challenge. This DVD will be sold on July 25. This is the interview of his comments and episodes of filming as the starring of drama.

Q. Finally, your first starring drama "Sunshine Girl" will be sold on July 25. Your first challenge of drama, what is your impression when you received this offer?


A. It was a genre that I want to challenge from previous. "When a chance comes?" I had waited for a long time. Finally, last year a staff informed "Mr. Hyung Jun! You are cast!"(in drama) Then I was very glad. So I could not sleep for many days. I felt happy just to have a script of a drama.... I was really happy.

Q. What is the reason that you decided to play the role of Hanryu top star Kang Min?


A. The character of Kan Min is alike to me very much. I think that our job is alike. Also little restrictions in living. I thought what is necessary is just to show my natural style without specially acting. So I decided.

Q. How did you make the role?


A. I searched and inquired the drama in which the character similar to Kang Min appears. For example, Mr. Hyun Bin's role of "Secret Garden"... "You're Handsome" became helpful too. Hwang Tae Kyung who Mr. Jang Geun Suk plays is very similar. I learned from the acting of Mr. Geun Suk very much.

Q: Mr. Kim Hyung Jun. You are not a "uzai" person like Kang Min, aren't you? (means annoying)


A. Non~ Honesty, I am "Uzachara".(laugh) Kang Min is manly, impudent and cold type, right? I am cool at home. I seldom talk in my family,and I am blunt and I take a cold attitude. I think that man has a portion like Kang Min a little. Therefore, there was no unnatural feeling. But while performing, I became Kang Min's type little by little. I took a severe attitude to my manager! I said to him strongly, "Buy something! Hurry up!", when I was hungry during filming. I roared out him about his preparing slowly.... I had done like Kang Min truly. Although I was unconscious, I think that I really did the bad thing. Manager ssi, sorry!


Q. How was the filming place?


A. Although it was the place of the first drama, it could not stop laughing. Because the supervisor, the staff and coactors were interesting and good persons. Especially, we joked and playful each other, when there are three persons who Mr. Park Kwang Hyun, Ms. So YI Hyun and I gathered…We very enjoyed ourselves. We only laughed every day till the day of a party after the drama? The supervisor has often said to actors.  "Although I have taken many dramas until now, I experienced the place where atmosphere and feeling are so good at the first time." Even now, I am staying in touch with a supervisor and coactors. Recently I went to the filming place where the supervisor is taking the drama now to meet him. I am meeting Ms. So YI Hyun and Mr. Park Kwang Hyun 2 or 3 times per month too.

Q. Where are the contents and the highlight of this drama?


A. "Sunshine Girl" is a romantic love comedy that expressed the eternal triangle between the older composition writer JI Hyun, Kang Min (I performed) and a star producer Young Woo. Many attractive characters which become crazier as it sees have appeared. And as you see, this story will become lovelier and cute. Please watch expecting.


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


credit:news.kstyle.com
english translation : @yuhki07 on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment