Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[News] Park Jung Min and Song Hye Myung Get Entangled in Controversy Regarding Their Relationship







Singer Park Jung Min and designer Song Hye Myung have been pitched against each other in a big knot of a relationship.

Song Hye Myung has insisted she and Park Jung Min were lovers and that Park Jung Min merely used her in that relationship, while Park Jung Min′s side has denied their relationship stretched beyond their work.


On October 29, Song Hye Myung first spilled her side of the story through her Facebook page, leaving a long post that talked about how the two met, how Park Jung Min was uncooperative on the issue of clothing sponsors and how he was also insincere in their relationship.

Her post started, “Thank you for making me a loser,” and continued, aimed at Park Jung Min, “You didn′t do your work, and left it all to others. You told me to contact your new agency but I was treated like a shameless woman trying to use you, and I never got to contact you.”

She then added, “You contacted me in November but [...] once your situation became difficult again you left me to myself. You went missing again as always and I was becoming the fool in your company folk′s eyes.”

“Were you weighing me against another person? Then were you lying to me?” she asked. “What was I to you? Was I just someone you could easily use when you needed me?”
She finished, “I just want you to respect me. I smashed all of the presents you gave me. You should burn all the presents I gave you too.”

When the post exploded all over the web and backlash ensued, Song Hye Myung decided to delete the post and leave another explaining her situation.

“I think I just said something that wasn′t worth saying. I′m not very good at quarrels… They′re just treating me like a crazy person.. I didn′t even want to think about it.. but I′m not the fragile kind that just thinks things over alone.. What′s important to me is my situation. I′m not very smart, so I can′t lie either,” she said in the new post.

She also said, “Don′t [lies] become a nuisance later on because they grow? What do you mean I′m threatening him… I do have a temper but what could I get out of threatening him????? I guess time will heal all wounds. I said everything I wanted to say, I didn′t lie even one bit and I′m not someone who lives in her own fantasy… Did I make my payback? With this… I guess I′ll have to delete my post.”
Park Jung Min and his agency have denied Park Jung Min and Song Hye Myung were in a relationship. Park Jung Min did model for Song Hye Myung′s fashion show in April, but Park Jung Min′s agency has said there was nothing more in their relationship.

A rep told enews, “They met as work partners. There were problems regarding the clothing, but this was a problem between the stylist and the company. It′s not true that the two were lovers.”

On October 30, an official from the agency then told enews, “After the articles were released, we tried to contact her, but she didn′t pick up. She then sent a text message to staff to talk about how she feels.”
The official added, “We can′t talk about [the message′s] contents in order to avoid any further controversy. It is, however, true that her opinion differs from ours.”

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



Credit/Source: enewsworld + Yamaha A&R

No comments:

Post a Comment