Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[News] Singer Park Jung Min officially announced that He Has Never Gone Out With Fashion Designer Song Hye Myung




On October 30, Yamaha A&R, Park’s agency, reported, “It’s true that they’re friends, but they’ve never dated. They only met each other for work. Designer Song Hye Myung provided free clothing to Park Jung Min a few times. She must have misunderstood. Park Jung Min is thankful to his fans before releasing his new material in mid-November. Regardless of this issue, he will focus on his work.”

On October 29, Song left a long message on her Facebook page, saying she was Park’s girlfriend, but she was only used by him.

Song wrote, “Thank you so much for making me an idiot. Only because you were having a hard time, you just left me like that. I couldn’t contact you at all, and people in your agency treated me as if I were an idiot. Did you see me while you were in love with someone else? Did you lie to me? What was I to you? Was I someone you could take advantage of when you needed? I only want you to respect me.”

Song deleted the text soon, but she wrote another text on October 30.

Song wrote, “I’ve never been a visual director of SS501. Am I a fan of SS501? No, I like Asano Tadanobu. Have I misunderstood? I guess I should just laugh off. I think I said something that is not even worth enough. I cannot believe he’s treating me as if I were an insane person. I never lie because I’m not that smart. I didn’t even threaten him, either. For what? I said everything I wanted to say, and there was no lie.”


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



Credit/Source: en.korea + Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment