Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[Fan Account] Kim Hyun Joong SBS Barefoot Friends Filming in Indonesia



  • First time I heard 김현중 would come to Indonesia for shooting Barefoot Friends was from my lovely fanbase @Hyunited6686 's korean friend 
  • I was surprised n happy at same time, though it was already said by VN fans few weeks before, I still felt surprised that he would come 
  • But becos my hectic job I have every end of month I just could say: ok I'll go or not, while my brain think hard to find a way to escape 
  • My heart my mind told me to go whatever the risk I would get later, so I finally decided to go! Crazy me who wanted to meet my 김현중 again 
  • Since I planned to be in same flight from Jogja to Jakarta I tried to find a seat at flight GA217 that 김현중 used but it was full booked 
  • Then I decided to use GA215 which was 2 hours before 김현중 flight, so I could reach Jakarta AP before 김현중 flight landed, yeay what a plan! 
  • went to Jogja by train with my Henecia friend @EsterLauraSS501 Sunday evening,reached Jogja at 3.30 AM then we were picked by @icharanhd 
  • On our way to Jogja AP to pick up other Henecia friend @Yola_a n Riyani, we stopped at the mini market to buy some mineral water n snack 
  • for supporting 김현중 team. Around 7.30 AM all Henecians stalker were ready to go to grab our luck then we pray hard we could meet our idol 
  • We got an awesome driver who we called Pak Daebak, because he helped us a lot to find information from any sources ㅋㅋㅋ. Prambanan yeay! 
  • Arrived at Prambanan Temple we waited but still tried to look for accurate info from friends n Twitter timeline as many as we could get 
  • So all BF casts really took Prambanan as their shoot location that day.we were very happy of course but got fast heartbeat specially to -
  • to whom who never met 김현중 yet before. For me it was 2nd time I met him, because I already went to Bangkok to attend 김현중 FM last year ^^ -
  • I saw crews came, many fans were already came too, so all local securities tried to gather them at yard outside temple area. Crowded :( 
  • since we aldy inside temple area when saw dat situation some friends wanted to go down to gather with fans who sat down on ground there -
  • Dunno but I got a feeling that 김현중 n all cast would come up & that situation made up only to make temple area cleared from crowded fans 
  • Some friends went down from temple area, I still stayed here. I told them we have to follow our feeling & think logically too of course -
  • The rules to get in temple area was visitors had to use Batik cloth. So when I saw the casts used Batik I already know the answer :D 
  • Then the filming started! All cast & crews got in temple area! It was exactly just like what I thought,Thanks to my feeling my brain ㅋㅋ 
  • All fans down there run fast to get in temple area too, so crowded! Thank God I decided to stay up here so I just had to wait 김현중 came 
  • My King came! always tried to handle my heartbeat when I saw him but I failed.Couldn't focus to take picture only focus to stare at him 
  • Staring at gorgeous walking statue in front of me,hard for me to breathe! But I always tried to be silently near him,took some pictures 
  • Fans were running here there, securities busy to guard 김현중, but I was surprised they didn't push me while some fans were pushed by them 
  • here came the unforgettable moment! Fans called 'oppa oppa' but HJ didn't pay attention. He was seriously doing his job to find tourist 
  • When HJ was just right near me, I called him softly, he turn his head saw me n smiled! It was so briefly, so fast but made me trembling 
  • I couldn't take photo at that moment but I knew he noticed me! He noticed I was around him, I could feel it! Yeaayy ! Happy to the max!

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


by @vehyuntop
courtesy of @illublue

No comments:

Post a Comment