Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 Doesn't Think He's An Idol?




Kim Hyun Joong, who recently made a Korean comeback after 2 years, opened up about his growth as an artist in an interview with Focus Newspaper.

Kim Hyun Joong shared, "I am 28 years old now, so I probably shouldn't be called an idol anymore. I want to show my maturity whether it's through my outgoing personality or music... I learned how to relax on stage. This album also contains different genres of music."


"My hoobaes don't have to follow in my footsteps. I want to do things that I want to try right now. I took on powerful choreography for 'Unbreakable', and I wondered if I could still perform this dance 3 years later."



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT




credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment