Friday, August 16, 2013

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 Regrets Not Enjoying Popularity During “Boys Over Flowers” Days



On the recent episode of KBS’s “Happy Together,” which was aired on August 15, Kim Hyun Joong appeared to reveal how he missed the chance to enjoy his popularity during the KBS’s drama “Boys Over Flowers” days in 2009.

During the show, the MCs asked, “How popular were you at the time?” Kim Hyun Joong answered, “Actually at the time, it was such a busy time and our interaction with the public was limited, so I didn’t really feel any different. I feel the popularity now, however. I now realize how popular the show was.”


Kim Hyun Joong continued, “I regret not enjoying it at the time. I could’ve been introduced to better women…”

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong received a lot of admiration recently due to his sexy “High Cut” pictorial.



PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


source: Credit: www.soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment