Friday, January 10, 2014

[News] Kim Hyung Jun to Leave for South American Solo Concert


Kim Hyung Jun will be heading to South America on January 10 for his first solo concert in the continent.

He will be performing in Peru, Chile, Bolivia and more over ten days starting January 11 to meet with thousands of fans.

For his upcoming South American concert, he will not only be promoting his music but also hold fan meetings, press interviews and various charity events in order to help out those in the countries.

After his schedules, he plans to visit the orphanages to donate the collected funds himself.


About his first solo concert in South America, Kim Hyung Jun stated, “This is my first time visiting Peru, Chile and Bolivia. I’m nervous and excited but I want to do my best to make great experience for all my fans who have shown their support. I will work hard to show what I’ve prepared and to help foster good relationship between Korea and South America.”

Meanwhile, Kim Hyung Jun has been keeping himself busy as a singer and an actor and currently acts in KBS’s Love Rides the Song.

He is also preparing for his upcoming concert in Korea in February, celebrating his third anniversary of his solo debut.


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT



Photo credit: S Plus Entertainment
source: mwave



No comments:

Post a Comment