Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[News] Park Jung Min Cast as Lead of Japanese Original Musical ‘If I’



Park Jung Min has been cast as the lead of a Japanese musical.

Taking the lead role of Japanese original dance musical If I, Park Jung Min will begin launching his musical performance on September 5.

The musical If I is a dance and musical entertainment show centered around the question, ‘What if I had chosen a different path then?’ and it is a new form of dance musical with two different endings.

Park Jung Min will be taking the role of the lead actor ‘Park,’ acting opposite Japanese top star Ranju Tomu.

Park Jung Min will be pulling off all scripts and songs in Japanese, and the news of his newest musical project has been gathering a lot of interest from his fans in Korea and Japan.

Having signed a new contract with Ji Ho Entertainment, Park Jung Min has chosen this musical as his first official activity at his new agency and will continue to promote widely through musicals and concerts.

Park Jung Min said, “I’m happy to be greeting you all with good news in a long time. I will be working hard with good people at a new nest to present more good news in the future. I’ve been carefully selecting my next project in Korea too, so please show your interest and support.”


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


Photo credit: Ji Ho Entertainment
source: mwave


No comments:

Post a Comment