Tuesday, September 9, 2014

[Translation] The Beautiful Times of Kim Hyun Joong And Me: Things I Wished To Say (Part 1)



[Part 1] The beautiful times of Kim Hyun Joong and me: 〈Things I wished to say〉


Many people asked, what is the most essential requirement for my current job?

Normally my first reply is: 「Keep Calm/Composed」. This is also what I felt most confident of and did very well. But this year’s summer, because of Kim Hyun Joong, I almost lost my composure.

Maybe it’s because from the first publication of TRENDY (magazine) onwards, began the irrevocable bond with Kim Hyun Joong, thus be it during SS501 days or when they went on solo activities, TRENDY is never standing at the position of 「cover」, but together with fans standing by his side, and unknowingly the time of 5 years had past~

Prior to Kim Hyun Joong’s Taiwan trip in July, despite the multiple hiccups, but I believed that placing Taiwan as the first stop for World Tour before his army enlistment, Taiwan must have spell a special meaning to him!

Frankly speaking before arriving at the concert venue, I felt that I’ve already prepared myself that after this concert it will be a long 「farewell」 for us and Kim Hyun Joong. In each and every song that he prepared with great care and performed at his best, moments of each partnership with Kim Hyun Joong in this 5 years kept flashing in my mind. Despite a few times when tears wet my eyes, I didn’t let the tears flow down, until when he sang this song which was recorded in his latest Korean album 《TIMING》 ─ 〈Say Something〉. That day probably is also the first time he sang this song on stage……

Maybe some might feel that the lyrics of this song is too sorrowful, and it’s also about the parting of a couple? But maybe everyone also noticed that day when Kim Hyun Joong was singing this song, there was Chinese translated lyrics showing on the stage. And it was in traditional Chinese. For a ‘tough man Kim Hyun Joong’ who will cringe when he is showing too much of his feelings, this is probably his best way to express his emotions?! That day~ he put in even more effort to speak Chinese :「I’m really~thankful to you all for coming to see me」、「I will come again next time!」…… This is probably also the one time that we heard him said so much Chinese in these 5 years! I think not just me but everyone had also received his kind thoughts.

Thereafter~ many people asked me, that night was there a few times where Kim Hyun Joong had tears in his eyes? Actually I’ve no means to answer, because the tears that I’ve been holding back for a long while had already blurred my vision.

I received an invitation from the record company today, hoping to share some stories of 「The beautiful times of Kim Hyun Joong and me」 with everyone, and so I started listening to 〈Say Something〉 again……I am reminded of the moment when my eyes turned blurry with tears, in future it will also be like the every moment in the past which will become beautiful moments! As for the stories (that happened) before~will tell you all next time! Till then~ let’s listen to 〈Say Something〉together……


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDITS


Article Courtesy by Warner Taiwan  
English Translation by:  kelemama.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment